Copyright © NESTRANS 2017
Intellectual Property rights in the material on this site belong to NESTRANS unless otherwise indicated.
The material may be downloaded to file or printer for private or non-commercial uses only. Any other proposed use of the material is subject to the approval of NESTRANS.
Permission to reproduce copyright material on this site does not extend to any material identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Whilst every effort is made to keep the information on this site accurate and up-to-date, NESTRANS shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever in consequence of the use of contents of this site.
None of the guidance contained within this website is intended to be legal advice. If you are unsure of your legal rights in connection with any matter you should obtain independent legal advice.
NESTRANS is not responsible for the accuracy of material on linked sites, does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them, and does not guarantee that links to external sites will work at all times.
Data Protection and Privacy
NESTRANS supports the objectives and principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal data is obtained from this site without your knowledge or permission. Any information which is voluntarily submitted, either by email or through online forms, will be:
- processed fairly and lawfully;
- obtained and processed only for lawful purposes;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not kept for longer than is necessary;
- processed with regard for the rights of the data subjects;
- protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or damage; and
- transferred only to countries with similar regulations in force.